2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Friday, October 26, 2012

Try Stampin' On Tuesdays #89 - Mixed Blossoms

Hello Friends!

Today I am playing with the challenge over on Try Stampin' On Tuesdays.  The sketch is very versatile.  You can really dress it up or go for a more clean and simple card.  Here is their sketch:



 
 
And here is what I came up with:
 
 
 
 
Tell me what you think.  I wished I would have put a basic rhinestone or a basic pearl in the center of the flower.
 
MY STAMPIN' SUPPLIES
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Create A Cupcake
    • Mixed Blossoms
  • Card Stock
    • Baja Breeze
    • Whisper White
  • Designer's Series Paper
    • Twitterpatted
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pads
    • Island Indigo
    • Pretty In Pink
    • Riding Hood Red
  • Tools
    • 1" Circle Punch
    • Blossom Punch
    • Paper Snips
    • Stampin' Sponge
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.

Until then...

Happy Stamping,

Teri

     

5 comments:

Deb said...

Great job. I love the Twitterpatted DSP. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday

Mynnette said...

I just adore how you've created the flower with layers of ink! SO pretty--and amazing patterns, too! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)

Nancy Seed said...

Love the DSP. Great job. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

Jenn Picard said...

Oh I just love the mix of DSP patterns that you used and how you sponged the edges of the flower. Thanks for joining us at TSOT!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This card is so old-fashioned looking. Love the soft colours. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.