2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Try Stampin' On Tuesday -Challenge #87

Hello Friends!

Today I am sharing with you my creation that I had made from Jenn's design challenge over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.  Here is the sketch from Jenn:

 
 
 
And here is what I came up with:
 
 
 
 
I am so excited how this card came out.  This card can either be masculine or feminine.  Tell me what you think.
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Papillion Potpourri
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Daffodil Delight
    • Pacific Point
    • Rich Razzleberry
    • Very Vanilla
  • Designers Series Paper
    • International Bazaar DSP
  • Accessories
    • Decorative Label Punch
    • Owl Builder Punch
    • XL Oval Punch
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Tombow Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
 
Until then...
 
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Teri


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It took me time to read all the tips, but I clearly loved the post. It proved to be very helpful to me and I'm certain to all of the commenters here!

Mynnette said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE how you've colored the butterfly--fabulous colors! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)

Nancy Seed said...

Love the detail on the butterfly. Great job. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I love your colours on this card. A bit different than expected. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.