2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, October 29, 2012

The Paper Players #119 - Wacky Wishes

Hello Friends!

Today, I am playing over at The Paper Players.  Nance put together an awesome sketch for us to play with this week:

 
 
For this challenge I knew I wanted to incorporate Summer Starfruit in my project.  I took some help from my Color Coach and came up with this creation:
 
 
 
What do you think?  I was going to leave it as is and decided to add some bling by adding the three Mini Pearls on the lower right-hand corner.
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Wacky Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Baja Breeze
    • Elegant Eggplant
    • Summer Starfruit
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Summer Starfruit
  • Accessories
    • Mini Pearls
  • Tools
    • 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
    • Scallop Edge Border Punch
    • Paper Snips
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
 
Thank you Nance for sharing your awesome sketch.  Thank YOU for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri



2 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

Hi Teri, I am so tickled that you liked my sketch! I love the color combination you've used--Summer Starfruit is a favorite of mine and the layout is just perfect! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

jaydee said...

Teri, great choice of colors! It's makes it suitable for either gender. I love that you kept the card clean and allowed the focus to be on the sentiment. Great use of the sketch. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
Jaydee