2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Deconstructed Sketch #75 - Wacky Wishes

Hello Friends!

Today, I am playing over at Deconstructing Jen.  Jen herself designed this fun sketch:


Deconstructed Sketch 75
 
With tomorrow being Halloween, I thought I would make one more Halloween card for you:
 
 
 
What do you think?  I just love mixing prints together.  I remember when I was in school, I was always told you were not supposed to mix prints.  Well, I guess I am telling my age.  Tee Hee!
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Wacky Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Basic Black
    • Tangerine Tango
    • Very Vanilla
  • Designers Series Paper
    • Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
  • Accessories
    • Dotted Scallop Trim Punch
    • 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon - Basic Black
  • Tools
    • Essentials Paper Piercing Pack
    • Paper Piercing Tool
    • Stampin' Pierce Mat
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 



No comments: