2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, October 22, 2012

The Deconstructed Sketch #74 From My Heart

Hello Friends!

Today, I am sharing with you the awesome challenge over at Deconstructing Jen.  I really enjoyed playing along with this sketch:

 
Deconstructed Sketch No. 74
 
Here is what I came up with:
 
 
 
 
I wanted to challenge myself and make a masculine card so I added the Mini Brads instead of the floral type embellishments.
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • From My Heart
  • Card Stock
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Crumb Cake
    • Very Vanilla
  • Designer's Series Paper
    • Festival of Prints DSP
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Island Indigo
  • Accessories
    • Labels Collection Framelits Dies
    • Mini Brads
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Paper Snips
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 




1 comment:

Sandy said...

You did super with this challenge. Your card is so nice. I have the stamp set but haven't used it yet, I have the paper and haven't used it yet. I better get a move on and get busy. Love the dotted paper so much I am going to wish there were 10 sheets in that pack. Hugs to ya.