2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Saturday, October 13, 2012

SUO #55 - Mmmm Feel Those Textures

Hello Friends!

Today I am doing a new challenge over at Stampin' Up! Only.  As you can tell by my title, it is all about textures.  I saw this and my creative muscle jumped up and started working out.  That is about the only exercise I get.  Tee Hee!  Anyway, this is what I came up with:

 
 
 
I really happy how my card turned out today.
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Cajun Craze
    • Crumb Cake
    • More Mustard
    • Not Quite Navy
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • More Mustard
  • Accessories
    • Floral Frames Framelits
    • Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
    • Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
    • Square Lattice Embossing Folder
    • Woodgrain Embossing Folder
    • Decorative Label Punch
    • Scallop Oval Punch
    • Designer Buttons
      • Regals
    • Linen Thread
    • Vintage Trinkets
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Paper Piercer
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
    • Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back for another visit soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Teri
 
 



3 comments:

Laura Haffke said...

Teri, great use of those creative muscles! The layers of textures in your card really bumps it up to a work of art! Love it too!

Connie Babbert said...

How fun to use different folders on each flower element! Love that idea! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge!

Heidi Baks said...

I love you chose the Crumb Cake background and highlighted the woodgrain! Lovely! Thanks for joining us on SUO Challenges this week.