2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

SFF101212 Ornament Keepsakes

Hello Friends!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  The leaves are starting to turn colors here in Virginia.  I think maybe by this weekend will be the peak of color.

Today I made a card for Sketch Frenzy Friday   Here is the template made by our very own Robbie from the chat room over on Donna's blog  :

 
 
 
We had our monthly Demonstrators meeting this past Sunday and the theme was to make a Christmas card.  Here is what I came up with using the template shown above:
 

 
I wanted to carry on the theme for the inside of the card (instead of just having a plain white piece of cardstock):
 
 

 
I really like how my card turned out.  Thank you Robbie for your wonderful design.
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Ornament Keepsakes
    • Greetings of the Season
  • Card Stock
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Whisper White
  • Designer's Series Paper
    • Festival of Prints DSP
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pads
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Lucky Limeade
  • Accessories
    • Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies
    • Whisper White Organza Ribbon
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Simply Scoring Tool
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon for another visit.
 
Until then...
 
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Teri


7 comments:

Deb said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love how you made your ornament! So simple and yet very stunning! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!!

Tammy said...

Love it!! What a great take on the sketch!

Craftystamper said...

What a wonderful Christmas card. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with SFF this week.

Kim said...

Great Christmas card. Love the inside image, too! Thanks for playing with us at SFF

Jennifer Weide said...

Great Christmas card!! Love how you did the ornament!! Thanks for playing along at Sketch Frenzy Friday!!

inkedx2 said...

Wow great interpretation of my sketch. Love this card! Thanks for playing with us at SFF.

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the 3-D ornament! and the font in the sentiment is equally gorgeous! Just lovely!
thank you for playing along with us @ NAC.