2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Friday, October 5, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Thanksgiving

Hello Friends!

Today I am sharing with you a CASE from Deb Currier, a fellow demonstrator.  Be sure to click on her name and visit her website.  When I saw her card, I fell in love immediately.  I did change one thing, I used Basic Pearls instead of the Rhinestones for the bling.  Other than that, it is CASE'd.  Thank you so much Deb for your inspiration for my card today!

 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Perfectly Preserved
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Cajun Craze
    • Early Espresso
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Cajun Craze
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Cajun Craze
    • Lucky Limeade
    • More Mustard
  • Accessories
    • Framelits - Cannery Set
    • Basic Pearls
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch
    • Modern Label Punch
    • Word Window Punch
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon for another visit.
 
 
Until then...
 
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Teri


No comments: