2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sketch Frenzy Friday #102612 - Loving Thoughts

Hello Friends!

Today, I am playing with the sketch over at Sketch Frenzy Friday.  Here is what Tammy designed   for us to play with:

And here is what I came up with:


I really like how my card turned out today.


My Stampin' Supplies
  • Stamp Set
    • Loving Thoughts
  • Card Stock
    • Basic Gray
    • Primrose Petals
    • Summer Starfruit
    • Whisper White
  • Ink
    • Versa Mark Ink Pad
  • Accessories
    • Basic Pearls
    • Stampin' Up! Embossing Powder - White
  • Tools
    • Paper Snips
    • Stampin' Trimmer*


Cutting Tools



* I got my new Stampin' Trimmer this past Wednesday and I just now got a chance to use it.  And let me tell you - "It cut's like butta, baby!"  LOL  I am not just saying this because I have my own Stampin' Up! business, the new Stampin' Trimmer is the absolute best cutter out on the market!  Click here to see the video!



I am doin' a Happy Dance!  For the first time ever, Stampin' Up! is having a one day Stamp Sale!  Almost EVERY STAMP SET that Stampin' Up! sells will be 15% off  on Monday, October 29th, 2012, from 12:00 a.m. (MT) until 11:50 p.m. (MT).

Stamps reduced to 15% off include:
Stamps NOT included in the sale:
  • Hostess Sets
  • Bundled Stamp Sets
  • Digital Stamp Brush Sets
THERE IS NOT MINIMUM PURCHASE AND NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF STAMPS YOU CAN ORDER!



ALSO HAPPENING AT STAMPIN' UP! on 10/29/2012:

  • Oct 29th thru Nov. 5th, 2012 FREE MY DIGITAL STUDIO DOWNLOADS AND 50% OFF ALL MDS digital kits to celebrate Digital Scrapbooking Day.  Get the scoop here!
  • NEW PROJECT KIT: Stampin' Up! will be launching a new project kit on October 29, 2012
  • More details available soon. 
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email 

Thank you for coming by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.

Until then...

Happy Stamping,

Teri

 

 



3 comments:

Jennifer Weide said...

Very nice Teri! Love the pearl accents!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!!

Tammy said...

This is really nice. I love how "clean" it is. and the pearls are a perfect touch! GREAT job with the sketch!

Deb said...

Love the clean look of your card! The colors are so pretty together and the pearl accents are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!