2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mojo Monday #264 - Greeting Card Kids - Halloween

Hello Friends!

LOL, I know it is not Monday.  But I used the design on Mojo Monday for my card today.  I wanted to make a Halloween card for my monthly drawing at work.  But first, here is what I went by:

 
 
And here is what I came up with:
 
 
 
This is the first time I played with Mojo Monday.  I really like having several layers on my card -it keeps your eyes moving around the card.
 
 
MY STAMPIN' SUPPLIES
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Greeting Card Kids
  • Card Stock
    • Basic Black
    • Glimmer Paper
    • Very Vanilla
  • Designer's Series Paper
    • Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
  • Accessories
    • 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon - Basic Black
    • uni-ball Signo Gel Pen
  • Tools
    • Circle Scissors (sorry - discontinued item)
    • Scallop Edge Border
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
 
Thank you, Teresa Kline for such a fun template.  And thank YOU for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Teri


No comments: