2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Friday, October 12, 2012

Merry Monday #36 (Bells & Boughs)

Hello Friends!

Today I am sharing with you a card that I made from the sketch challenge over at Always Playing With Paper.  Here is the sketch from Lesley:

 
 
 
 
And here is my creation:
 
 
 
 
I used the technique Direct to Stamp.  This is my favorite technique to use when I want to use several different colors.  Even though you cannot tell from the pic, I popped up the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Bells & Boughs
  • Card Stock
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Crumb Cake
    • Very Vanilla
  • Designer's Series Paper
    • Festival of Prints DSP (from the 2012 Holiday Catalog)
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Lucky Limeade 
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
Thank you, Lesley for such a wonderful design challenge!  Thank YOU for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.

Until then...

Happy Stamping,

Teri



8 comments:

Carol Smith said...

Teri, I like this! It is really Christmassy! I'll have to make some of these!

Patti J said...

Very pretty card, Teri, and you rocked that sketch! Thanks for sharing :)

Notes by Nina said...

Lovely card Teri. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Sandy said...

Beautiful, Teri. I love that set and just pulled it out to use. Now I know just what to do with it. Direct to stamp.

Lesley said...

Hi Teri,
Wow, that technique looks terrific! I love the way you coloured the stamp first! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!
Smiles,
Lesley

Narelle Farrugia said...

Beautiful, classically coloured Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

LeAnne said...

Lovely card..I never have the patience to do this technique! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Bonnie said...

This is one of my favorite techniques too, Teri! Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!