2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

HSS Theme Challenge #139 Pumpkins

Hello Friends!

I saw this theme challenge over on Hand Stamped Sentiments and they are wanting projects with a pumpkin theme.  Here is the information:




My camera battery is all fired up and ready to go!  Now I am going to share with you my pumpking that I made over the weekend.



Taah Daah!  What do you think of my pumpkin? 


My Stampin' Supplies


  • Stamp Set
    • Wonderfall
  • Card Stock
    • Chocolate Chip
    • Crumb Cake
    • Pumpkin Pie
    • Soft Suede
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • Crumb Cake
    • Daffodil Delight
    • Island Indigo
    • Lucky Limeade
    • Rose Red
    • Soft Suede
  • Accessories
    • Pencil - to make the curly paper
  • Tools
    • Table Top Cutter
    • Simply Scored Scoring Tool
    • 1" Circle Punch
    • Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - for the stem
      • Woodgrain
    • Big Shot
  • Adhesives
    • Tombow Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
    • Hot Glue Gun

Thank you for coming by for a visit today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon for another visit.

Until then...


Happy Stamping,

Teri


11 comments:

Pam said...

Love the pumpkin Teri! Charlie Brown would be proud.

Carol Smith said...

Teri, I think this is one of the CUTEST medallion pumpkins I have ever seen! The leaves and stem do it, I think! Great work!

Amanda said...

Teri,
This is great! Love the stem and vines. Uber cute! GREAT job!

brrenwick said...

Love your Wonderfall leaves! Aren't these pumpkins fun to make?!?!

ebeth9267 said...

Your medallion pumpkin is FABULOUS! I am so glad you joined us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

Shannon said...

You did such a great job on this. I had not seen this done before. What a clever use of that die. Great job! Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Cute!!! The leaves are perfect accents!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Very cute! I love the way you did the leaves! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Erika Clark said...

What an adorable little decor piece! I love your colorful leaves arranged on top. Thanks for joining in at Hand Stamped Sentiments! Erika

Bobbie said...

I've seen a couple of these now, may have to try it myself. Love the addition of the leaves on top and that vine is too cute. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

Krista said...

Okay, super cute and love the leaves and curly cues! THanks for joining us at HSS!