2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, October 1, 2012

Iris Fold - Maple Leaf

Hello Friends!

I was playing around in my stampin' room and decided to do some Iris Folding.  This technique, believe it or not, is very relaxing even with all of the fussy folding.

 
At first I had just placed the focal image on my card stock base and it just needed something else.  I added some sponging on the Very Vanilla and the Soft Suede card stock base.  I hope you like my creation today.
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Cajun Craze
    • More Mustard
    • Night of Navy
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • Cajun Craze
    • Soft Suede
  • Accessories
    • Neutrals Button
    • Linen Thread
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
    • Tombow Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
    • Tape
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
 
Until then...
 
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Teri


1 comment:

Sandy said...

Really nice. I like the way the fold is within the die cut. I was looking forward to learning this technique during our "fall fun days." Another time! Talk to you Wednesday in chat. Hugs.