2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, October 15, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #56 Love & Sympathy

Hello Friends!

Today I am using the sketch over on Freshly Made Sketches.  I needed to make a sympathy card and thought that Rita's design would be perfect for my card:

 
Here is what I came up with:
 
 
 
Thank you Rita for such a wonderful design.
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Love & Sympathy
  • Card Stock
    • Chocolate Chip
    • Pool Party
    • Wild Wasabi
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Chocolate Chip
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Pool Party
    • Wild Wasabli
  • Accessories
    • Basic Pearls
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon for another visit.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Teri



2 comments:

Allisa said...

I know we all dislike making sympathy cards, but yours is very pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is really beautiful. I love this stamp and you've used it beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!