2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Sunday, October 21, 2012

FMS #57 Perfectly Preserved

Hello Friends!

Today I thought I would do a challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches.  Here is their beautful sketch:

 
 
 
 
I altered it just a little but still used all the elements.  Here is my creation:
 
 
 
 
I really liked how my card turned out especially the sentiment where I used two different sizes of the Bitty Banners.
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Bitty Banners
    • Perfectly Preserved
  • Card Stock
    • Crumb Cake
    • Very Vanilla
  • Designer's Series Paper
    • Orchard Harvest
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Early Espresso
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Cajun Craze
    • Early Espresso
    • Island Indigo
    • More Mustard
    • Lucky Limeade
    • Raspberry Ripple
  • Accessories
    • Bitty Banner Framelits Dies
    • Cannery Set Framelits Dies
    • Linen Thread
  • Tool
    • Big Shot
  • Adhesives
    • Mini Glue Dots
    • SNAIL
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 



8 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Teri! Love the nice, clean look!

Jen said...

Beautiful! I love the colors of the flower and how you've got it coming from the jar! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

dreamingcards said...

This is so pretty, I really like the way you stamped the flower to accentuate the colours of the patterned paper.

LeAnne said...

This is just as sweet as can be...look how pretty those flowers are! You did an awesome job on them! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at the FMS!

Jen Timko said...

Love that flower with the DSP!! Such a pretty card! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Jen Sannes said...

I love how clean and simple your card is, and that flower is so very sweet. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

Laura Haffke said...

YOU ARE A WINNER TERI!!!! CONGRATS!

Tracy said...

Such a lovely card! Congrats on your win!