2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Saturday, October 6, 2012

FMS 55 - Petite Pairs

Hello Friends!

A fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator had encouraged me yesterday on the morning chat over on Donna's blog to start doing some card sketches.  Amanda told me to look on Freshly Made Sketches and try that one out.  Here is the sketch...



And here is my card...



I needed to make a masculine card for my hubby.  He has been asking me "why don't you make me some cards".  Well, I am going to surprise him with this card.  I really couldn't add any scalloped circles or lacy ribbon since it is a masculine card.  How do you like it? 

This was so much fun!  And you know, with the sketch already done for you, all you have to do is pick out your colors and add your own personal touches.  Thank you, Amanda!


My Stampin' Supplies

  • Stamp Set
    • Petite Pairs
  • Card Stock
    • Early Espresso
    • Island Indigo
    • Very Vanilla
  • Designers Series Paper
    • Orchard Harves DSP
  • Tools
    • 1 3/4" Circle Punch
    • Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
      • Houndstooth
    • Paper Snips
    • Stampin' Sponge
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Tombow Multi Purpose Liquid Glue


Thank you for stopping by for a visit today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.


Until then...


Happy Stamping,

Teri





5 comments:

Amanda said...

this is Perfect, and your husband is going to love it! thx for the shout out! Which challenge will we do next??

Linda Suarez said...

Hi Teri! Great masculine card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Fabulous man card Teri! So glad you could play along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cindy Hall said...

Great job with the sketch, and I love your color choices! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Allisa said...

Great card. Love the colors. Hope you hubby enjoyed it! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.