2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Pink Pirouette

Hello Friends!

Wow, can you believe it is Wednesday already?  Where has this week gone to?  Thank you for joining me from Sandy's blog.  I am sure she has a beautiful project to share with you for our blog hop.  If you are starting the blog hop here, no worries, I will get you on track.

This week our challenge is to use our Color Coach with Pink Pirouette as the main color.  We had two combos to choose from:

  • Pink Pirouette
  • Baja Breeze
  • Early Espresso
or

  • Pink Pirouette
  • Sahara Sand
  • Always Artichoke
I chose combo number one.  This is typically not my style, but thought I would step out of my comfortable box and try it.  Right, Donna?

 
 
(Ugh, I need to change back where I take my pics)
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Serene Silhouettes
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Designers Series Paper
    • First Edition DSP
  • Card Stock
    • Pink Pirouette
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • Baja Breeze
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Baja Breeze
    • Early Espresso
  • Accessories
    • Antique Brad
  • Tools
    • Large Scallop Oval Punch
    • Large Oval Punch
    • Scallop Border Punch
    • Paper Piercer
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Tombow Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Now, to continue on our Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop, be sure to click on to Tracy's blog.  I am sure she is going to knock your socks off!
 
Until next time...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 



6 comments:

Sandy said...

What a nice idea. I love what you did here. Great challenge.

Pam said...

Love this design. I wish I could step out of my comfort zone and do such fabulous work. Yeah you!!

Tracy said...

Beautiful card...love this!

Amanda said...

Teri, leaving your comfort zone was good for you! This is great, and I love how you stamped on the First Edition dsp... need to do that more! Outstanding!

Carol Smith said...

Teri, this is so pretty! I love the newsprint as a background. Awesome!

Helen said...

Teri, love the card. I should use the first edition paper more often because it's really cool. Nice card!