2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wonderfall Friends

Hello Friends!

Today I will be sharing with you my swap I made for our Demo meeting this past Sunday.  While I was coming up with the idea, I asked my hubby what he thought the textured area looked like.  He said "it looks like burlap to me".  Ding ding, we have a winner!  That is exactly what I was going for.
Tell me what you think...


I really enjoyed using our new Autumn Accents Bigz die and the Wonderfall Stamp Set.  Something I have discovered though, we have always been taught was to stamp first then cut or punch out.  Not in this case.  You will need to cut out your shapes with your Big Shot then using your Stamp-a-ma-jig (item # 101049).  This little baby is awesome!  What, you don't know how to use it or you have bought one a long time ago but have not taken it out of the box?  Please let me know and I will be glad to meet with you and within 5 minutes you will LOVE IT!

 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Wonderfall
    • Sweet Essentials
  • Card Stock
    • More Mustard
    • Cajun Craze
    • Crumb Cake
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pads
    • More Mustard
    • Cajun Craze
    • Early Espresso
    • Crumb Cake
  • Accessories
    • Autumn Accents
    • Square Lattice Folder
    • Linen Thread
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Paper Snips
    • Stamp-a-ma-jig
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue
    • Mini Glue Dot
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon!
 
 
Until then...
 
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Teri
 


1 comment:

Butternutsage said...

oooh Teri look at this loverly tattered edge detail I LOVE it!!!!!