2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Perfectly Preserved

Hello Friends!

Today I am going to share with you a card that I had put together in my mind this morning as I was waking up. I used the direct to stamp technique to color the stamp.

 First is a pic of the card closed:


And this is a pic with the card open:


I am really pleased with this card.  I hope you like it too.

 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Perfectly Perserved
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Cajun Craze
    • Early Espresso
    • Very Vanilla
  • Designers Series Paper
    • Orchard Harvest DSP
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • Early Espresso
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Cajun Craze
    • Early Espresso
    • More Mustard
  • Accessories
    • Scallop Border Punch
    • 1" Circle Punch
    • Cupcake Builder Punch
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit today.  If you are new to my blog, please click on the box to follow me.  Please come back again soon.
 
 
Until then...
 
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Teri


No comments: