2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, September 17, 2012

Mixed Bunch Birthday

Hello Friends!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Gosh, you can really "feel Fall in the air".  I actually turned off my AC yesterday since it was cooler outside than inside my home and opened up the windows.

Today I am going to share with you a creation that designed using leftover Window Frames from my Demo Make and Take.


This is a CAS (Clean and Simple) card.  After you have cut, embossed and inked your elements, it is a breeze to put this baby together.  This card is perfect if you need to make a bunch.

 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Mixed Bunch
    • Itty Bitty Banners
  • Card Stock
    • Pacific Point
    • Whisper White
  • Accessories
    • Window Frames Collection Framelits
    • Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
    • Basic Pearls
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Paper Piercer - to attach pearls to center of flower
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue - I like using this adhesive when attaching embossed card stock to my projects so it will not "flatten" my embossed designs.
Thank you for coming by for a visit today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon!
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 
 
 
 


No comments: