2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Googly Ghouls

Hello Friends!

We are finally geting our much needed rain yesterday and today.  I can actually now hear our grass growing as I post this morning.

Today, I am sharing with you a card that I cased from Debra Currier.  I did change up a few things to make it my own.  Thanks, Debra!




My Stampin' Supplies
 
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Googly Ghouls
    • Tiny Tags
  • Card Stock
    • Lucky Limeade
    • Pumpkin Pie
    • Basic Black
    • Whisper White
  • Ink
    • Staz On - Jet Back
  • Accessories
    • Jewelry Tag Punch
    • Bakers Twine
    • 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon - Pumpkin Pie
  • Tools
    • Paper-Piercing Tool
    • Stampin' Pierce Mat
    • Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack
    • Paper Snips
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again tomorrow as it will be Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop.
 
 
Until then...
 
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri


No comments: