2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Googly Ghouls

Hello Friends!

While surfing some blogs last night, I ended up on a spectacular Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Her name is Debra Currier.  You can click on her name and it will take you straight to her blog.  I cased a card from her blog that I will be sharing with you today.  However, I am unable to locate it.  I did change it up quiet a bit to make it my own.

 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Googly Ghouls
  • Designers Series Paper
    • Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
  • Card Stock
    • Tangerine Tango
    • Basic Gray
    • Basic Black
    • Whisper White
  • Ink
    • Staz On - Black
  • Accessories
    • Mini Brads
    • Cheveron Embossing Folder
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Paper Snips
    • Paper Piercer
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue
 
A special thank you goes to Debra for her inspiration.
 
 
Thank YOU for coming by for a visit today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
 
Until then...
 
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Teri



1 comment:

Butternutsage said...

cut ecute super cute Teri!