2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Friday, September 28, 2012

French Foliage Designer's Series Paper

Hello Friends!

Our wonderful hostess, Donna for our morning chat over at Butternutsagedesigns has issued us another challenge.  Donna wants us to create our own DSP and use it on a single layer card.  I took this challenge head-on!  I really enjoyed watching my colors and images come to life.  I first want to show you what I started out with:


Just a plain piece of Very Vanilla card stock.  Now, abbra caddabra...

***POOF***
 


What do you think?  I LOVE it!  I used two different techniques to make this sheet of "dsp".  I used the Rock and Roll Technique with the stamps and the Masking Technique for the Modern Label Punch.  I drew circles and colored them in to look like Brads and drew lines from the punch to resemble Linen Thread.  I also sponged around the edges and on the card stock.

 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • French Foliage
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • Crumb Cake
    • Lucky Limeade
    • More Mustard
    • Pumpkin Pie
    • Rich Razzleberry
    • Soft Suede
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • More Mustard
    • Soft Suede
  • Accessories
    • Modern Label Punch
 
I hope you enjoyed my creation today.  If you would like to play along with the challenge, just hop on over to Donna's blog and click on the Morning Chat Challenge tab and follow the directions.  The deadline for this challenge is Saturday, October 6, 2012.  Also, if you would like to join us for chat, you are more than welcome!
 
Thank you for visiting my blog today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon for another visit.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Great magic! Can you "POOF" for me and make all my cards? But then what fun would I have. What a pretty card with such creativity. You did a great job with this challenge.

katydid said...

Oh my gosh...this is beautiful. All your creations have amazed me. You are so talented

Butternutsage said...

you girls really impressed me with your beautiful examples of background paper this time around on Morning Chat Challenge. Thanks so much for playing Teri your card has inspired me to play with this idea a little more often. It is lovely!

Amanda said...

beautiful! Love this paper - where can I order it?? HEhehe. Very nice!