2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Friday, September 14, 2012

Floral District Birthday

Hello, Friends!

Today I am going to share with you a birthday card that I made back in the summer.  I did not realize that I have not shared it with you yet.  I hope you like it. 




My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Tangerine Tango
    • Daffodil Delight
    • Rich Razzleberry
    • Lucky Limeade
    • Whisper White
  • Designers Series Paper
    • Floral District
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • Lucky Limeade
  • Accessories
    • Bitty Button - It is located in the center of the flower under the Baker's Twine (wink)
    • Bakers Twine - Whisper White
  • Tools
    • Postage Stamp Punch
    • Scallop Edge Border Punch
    • 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch
    • 1 3/8" Circle Punch
    • 1" Circle Punch
    • Paper Snips
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
 
Until then...
 
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Teri


1 comment:

Carol Smith said...

Really really cute, Teri! And HAPPY!