2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Rose Red

Hello, Friends!

Today is Wednesday and that means it is Blog Hop Day!  We are starting a new Color Suite with Rose Red which is in the Subtles Group.  If you got here via Helen's blog, did she not have a beautiful creation?  She is our newest blogger in our group and she has really came through with shining colors - don't you agree?

If you started here on my blog, don't worry, I will give you the links to make the full circle for this week's blog hop. 

The color for this week is Rose Red.  Now, let me tell you, this is one of my most favorite colors.  It is soft yet bold.  We had two groups to choose from and they are:
  • Rose Red
  • Not Quite Navy
  • River Rock
OR
  • Rose Red
  • Elegant Eggplant
  • Baja Breeze

I chose the second group of colors:

 
 
I want to apologize for not making a whole card this time.  I was feeling pretty ambitious last week and decided to make 130 card fronts for the Chattanooga (Tennessee) Stampin' Up! Regionals that I will be attending this weekend.  This will be my first Stampin' Up! function and I am really excited to have this opportunity to go meet and share with about 350 Stampin' Up! demonstrators!
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Love & Sympathy
  • Card Stock
    • Rose Red
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Elegant Eggplant
    • Baja Breeze
  • Designers Series Paper
    • First Edition
  • Accessories
    • Basic Pearls
    • Apothecary Accents Framelits
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
I think this cards says "Simple Elegance".  What do you think?
 
Now, to continue on our Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop, be sure to hop on over to Tracy's blog to see her awesome creation.  I just love looking at her projects - she really thinks outside of the box.
 
Thank you for coming by for a visit today.  I love reading your comments.  Please be sure to come back again soon.
 
Until then,
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 
 

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I agree "simple elegance." Very pretty.

Helen said...

Sweet card, Teri.

Butternutsage said...

simple and lovely Teri....a perfect class card!

Carol Smith said...

Teri, I like this! it's really cute! I'll be making some...I think the newsprint if a perfect background to stamp on. Great job, girl!

Anonymous said...

I've read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting.