2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Pretty in Pink

Hello Friends!

It's already Wednesday and that means it is Blog Hop Day!  We are now starting the Subtles collection.  I tell you what, using Subtles when your mind is more geared to Regals is a challenge on its own.

If you are starting the blog hop here, no problem.  I will get you hooked up so you can enjoy all of our creations.  If you are new, we decided several months ago to do a blog hop using our Color Coach and use a new color combo each Wednesday.  It has been lots of fun.

If you entered from Sandy's blog, we surely have been missing her as she has been away on vacation.  She has not left her mojo on vacation, her card is awesome!

This week, we are to choose one of two combos for Pretty in Pink.  The choices were:
  • Pretty in Pink
  • Certainly Celery
  • Bashful Blue
or
  • Pretty in Pink
  • Marina Mist
  • Daffodil Delight
I chose the first combo.  Before I show you my card, I want to apologize for sharing this card. This card is certainly not one of my best.  So, with that being said...

 
Yeppers, this was a very quick and simple card. 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Card Stock
    • Pretty in Pink
    • Whisper White
    • Certainly Celery
    • Bashful Blue
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • Certainly Celery
  • Accessories
    • Mini Punch Pack
    • Basic Pearls
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
 
To continue on our blog hop, please be sure to click on over to Tracy's blog.  I can absolutely promise you that her creation will knock your socks off!
 
Thank you for coming by for a visit today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 


6 comments:

Sandy said...

Cool was my first thought (although it dates me). Love the way you used the colors and punches, very unique. I love this card.

Amanda said...

Maybe not one of your favorites, but I sure like it! I think it is fresh and sweet, and think you should be proud of it! I think we forget how fun it can be to use the negative of the punch! Thanks for the reminder!

Laura Haffke said...

Quick, Simple, & Delightful! I am a punch lover, and I will add this to my to-do lists of cards! Thank you Teri!

Carol Smith said...

SO CUTE, TERI! I never thought of punches for the stamp! Love it!

Butternutsage said...

so cute

Helen said...

Cute card, Teri. I love the way you punched out the flowers and put them on the bottom. What a subtle, sweet card.