2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Garden Green

Hello Friends!

Thank you for coming in for a visit with me today from Helen's blog.  Boy, I sure do like all of her layers and textures.  Helen's card is surely "eye pleasing".  If you did not arrive here via Helen's blog, it is Coloring Down The Line's Blog Hop!  Our color this week is our last color in the Regals Collection is Garden Green.  We needed to choose one of the two following color combos for our project for today:
  • Garden Green
  • More Mustard
  • Chocolate Chip
OR
  • Garden Green
  • Bashful Blue
  • Tangerine Tango

I decided to use the second combo for my card today.  I needed to design a birthday card for a very special lady in my life (Happy Birthday, Mom - I love you) and combined two "challenges" into one card.  Are you proud of me Robbie?  Tee Hee!  Also, I challenged myself to use as many punches in one project as possible.  I actually came up with 7!  Can you name them all?  I will give you the answers in my Stampin' Supplies List below.

 
 
I also used the clear heart shaped Bitty Buttons in the flower centers with Baker's Twine tied into a bow behind the button.  You can click on the pic to see a close-up.
 

My Stampin Supplies
  • Stamp Set
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Garden Green
    • Bashful Blue
    • Tangerine Tango
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • Tangerine Tango
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Bashful Blue
  • Accessories
    • Square Lattice Folder
    • Basic Pearls
    • Bitty Buttons
    • Baker's Twine - Whisper White
  • Punches
    • Modern Label
    • Word Window
    • Blossom
    • Blossom Petal Builder
    • Elegant Butterfly
    • Owl Builder
    • Boho Blossom
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
  • Adhesives
    • Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
    • Mini Glue Dots
 
Now it is time to hop on over to Tracy's blog to see what "eye pleasing" she has came up with.  I am sure it is going to be beautiful!
 
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Teri


1 comment:

inkedx2 said...

Love this Teri! You have been busy and posting a lot. Great job!