2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines - Always Artichoke

Hello, Friends!

My goodness, where has this week gone to?  I guess having Monday off for Labor Day has a bit to do with it.  Anyway, since it is Wednesday, it is blog hop day!  Hooray!  If you arrived here via Pam's blog, thank you.  Her color combo that she used is perfect for her technique she used.  Now, if you started her on my blog, no problem, I will help you out.  The color today is Always Artichoke.  We were to choose one combo from our Color Coach and make a project.  The combos we could choose from were: Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue OR Always Artichoke, So Saffron, and Cajun Craze.  I chose the second combo:


You can click on my pic to make it larger to see the So Saffron in the center of the flowers.  This card was really fast.  When I started this morning, I had no idea what I was going to do.  Then I remembered this beautiful stamp and viola, a card is made!

 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Pleasant Poppies
    • Sweet Essentials
  • Card Stock
    • Always Artichoke
    • Whisper White
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Always Artichoke
    • Cajun Craze
    • So Saffron
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • Always Artichoke
  • Accessories
    • Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
 
 
To continue on our Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop, be sure to click on over to Tracy's blog to see which color combo she has used and I am sure you are going to love her precious bird she used.  I do!
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit today.  I do enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon for another visit.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Teri
 


5 comments:

Amanda said...

OOOOHHHH, you are a genius! I had never thought of NOT coloring in the lines! This is brilliant! Great job!

Tracy said...

LOVE this card, Teri! little pops of color...amazing

Helen said...

Twri, I love how you made this card, simple and oh so elegant. Very pretty.

Carol Smith said...

Teri, I love this stamp also! No matter how many ways you see it colored or used, it's gorgeous! Great job , girl!

inkedx2 said...

I love how your used this stamp set. I have used a few ways but this is not one I have used. Will be trying this one out.