2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chattanooga Swap

Hello Friends!

Sorry I have been MIA for the past several days.  I went with a bunch of wonderful ladies down to Chattanooga, Tennessee for a Stampin' Up! Regional this past weekend.  Let me tell you, I had a fabulous time getting to meet, swap, share, get inspired with some of the most awesome ladies!  If you are a demonstrator and a regional comes to your area, please don't hesitate to sign up and go; if you do, you'll be glad you did!  I still have goosebumps!

 

This is our gang that went: starting from the left: Kavi, AnnMarie, Jane, Betsy (Kavi's sister), Lisa, Me and Kaye.  This picture does not show "flat Carolyn, but she is on the table between the two candy dishes.  We took "flat Carolyn" everywhere with us as she was unable to go with us personally.  We surely did miss having you there in person, Carolyn!

Today, I am going to share with you one of the many swaps I recieved from this past weekend.  This card front was made by Trish Kolarik of Greenville, South Carolina.  I tried to look her up to see if she has a blog but was unsuccessful.  Trish, if you are seeing this and you have a blog, please post your blog address in my comments so we can follow you.  Thank you for your swap!


 
Thank you for coming by for a visit today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back by again for another visit soon!
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 
 


2 comments:

Sandy said...

Looks and sounds like you had fun. I can't wait for a Regional to come to a location near me. thanks for sharing you picture.

Anonymous said...

Hi Teri-
We DID have a terrific time at regional training! I think the card you are sharing is one of the best cards any of us received.
Hope it wasn't too rough getting back to work.
See ya soon-
Hugs-
Kavi