2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, September 10, 2012

A Perfectly Preserved Thank You

Hello Friends!

We had our monthly Demonstrator meeting yesterday and what a wonderful time we had.  We surely did eat, laugh, inspire, create, and share a lot!  I always have a great time with these ladies.  Today, I am sharing with you on what I shared with the group as our monthly Make and Take.  This card has more layers on it than I am accustomed to, but I really like how it turned out.  So, you may be seeing more layers on my cards here in the future.  As Donna C. says, "think outside of the box".  Thanks, Donna!



Taah Daah!  I used to cross-stitch a lot when I was younger and I just love this paper in this pack.

 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Perfectly Preserved
  • Designers Series Paper
    • Orchard Harvest
  • Card Stock
    • Early Espresso
    • Lucky Limeade
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pads
    • Early Espresso
    • Lucky Limeade
  • Accessories
    • Cannery Set Framelits Dies
    • Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies
    • Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
    • Linen Thread
    • 7/8" Cotton Ribbon
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Small Oval Punch
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon!
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Teri
 
 
A NOTE FROM THE HOME OFFICE
 
 
The Fancy Flower Punch (item # 110873) shown on page 185 in our Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog is currently unavailable because of quality issues.  We are currently working closely with our supplier to test the product and to resolve the issue so that we can proved a product that meets our high quality standards.  We hope to make the punch available again to you in the coming months.  I will keep you updated with any additional information about the quality testing and will let you know as soon as it becomes available.
 

No comments: