2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Friday, August 3, 2012

Trust God

Good morning, Stampers!

Today I thought I would share with you a card that I made last night.  The idea came from Robbie's Blog.  I turned my card into landscape shape and added the cardstock and dsp; it reminded me of a quilt square.  I remembered that I had purchased this stamp set called Trust God and thought the saying was perfect in meaning that quilts are a work of art and that "each of is God's special work of art"'



I really like the way this card turned out.  Thanks, Robbie for your inspiration!


My Stampin' Supplies
  • Stamp Set
    • Trust God
  • Card Stock
    • Baja Breeze
    • Whisper White
  • Designers Series Paper (DSP)
    • Floral District
  • Stampin' Classic Ink Pad
    • Tangerine Tango
Thank you for stopping by for a visit today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  I hope you come back again real soon for another visit.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping,
Teri


No comments: