2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Stampin' Sampler

Hello, Stampers!

Today is another fabulous project that I made during our Demo Shoebox Swap.  I tell you what, this little baby was so much fun putting together!  Trust me, you have got to make one too!  Please, email me a picture of your Stampin' Sampler to my email;  I would love to see it!


Well, do you agree with me?  I thought so.  Tee hee!


My Stampin' Supplies
  • Stamp Sets
    • Loving Thoughts
    • Papaya Collage
    • Established Elegance
    • French Foliage
    • Nature Walk
    • Serene Silhouettes
    • Lovely Letters Alphabet
  • Card Stock
    • Basic Black
    • Very Vanilla
    • Any color card stock of your choice
  • Designers Series Paper
    • Any DSP to match card stock chosen
  • Inks
    • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
      • Crumb Cake
    • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
      • Color to match card stock chosen
  • Punches
    • Boho Blossom Punch
    • Elegant Butterfly Punch
    • 1/16" Handheld Punch
    • 3/4" Circle Punch
    • 1 3/8" Square Punch
    • Scallop Trim Border Punch
  • Embellishments
    • Antique Brad
    • Vintage Trinkets
    • Victoria Crochet Trim
    • Basic Rhinestones
    • Basic Pearls
    • Linen Thread
    • Dazzling Details
  • Embossing Folders
    • Fancy Fan
    • Perfect Polka Dots
    • Woodgrain
    • Designer Frame
    • Lacy Brocade
  • Other
    • Big Shot
    • SNAIL Adhesive
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
    • Stampin' Sponge
    • Purchased Frame
A special thank you goes out to Carolyn for her awesome shoebox swap project!

Thank YOU for visitin my blog today.  I love reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon for another visit!

Until then...

Happy Stamping,
Teri

     

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Teri, this is a really nice creation. I'd love to have one too. Can't quite figure out whether you put cut squares on black cardstock or if you cut out a black frame and put something under. Either way it is beautiful.