2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Serene Silhouetes



Today I thought I would share with you a very simple card using minimal supplies.  This card does not have any sentiments on the front.  I feel like just having the main image on the card says quite stillness and calm assurance.  This would be a great card to make as a sympathy card.  Even though the camera did not pick it up but the main image is embossed in silver. 




My Stampin' Supplies

  • Stamp Set
    • Serene Silhouettes
  • Card Stock
    • Midnight Muse
    • Old Olive
  • Ink
    • Versa Mark Ink Pad
  • Accessories
    • Silver Embossing Powder
  • Tools
    • Embossing Buddy
    • Heat Tool
    • Paper Snips

Thank you for stopping by for a visit today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back for another visit soon.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping,
Teri


No comments: