2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Friday, August 31, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Thank You

Hello Friends!

I am so excited to share with you some goodies I recieved this week!  While blog surfing, as I do each morning, I went to a fellow demonstrators blog, Diana Gibbs to see what she had.  And there it was, my inspiration.  Thank you, Di!  I did change a few things to make the project my own.


I absolutely love love this bundle!  And on top of it being so beautiful, if you order the bundle you can save $$!  You can see these beauties on page 29 in the 2012 Holiday Catalog.  What?  You don't have a catalog?  If you do not have a relationship with a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please drop me a line and I will be glad to get you a catalog right away!

 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Perfectly Preserved
  • Card Stock
    • Early Espresso
    • Lucky Limeade
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pads
    • Early Espresso
    • Lucky Limeade
  • Designers Series Paper
    • Orchard Harvest DSP
  • Accessories
    • Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies
    • Cannery Set Framelits Dies
    • Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
    • Linen Thread
    • 7/8" Cotton Ribbon
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Small Oval Punch
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.
 
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Teri
 


1 comment:

Sandy said...

Very nice, Teri. I like the two DSP papers you chose. And the cute matching cap for the jar. Love it.