2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Note Paper Holder

Good morning, Stampers!

Today, I am continuing to share with you our demo shoebox swap.  This is a neat little box to have on your desk to hold your note paper.  I kept it simple as I will be giving it to my hubby.  You can certainly go wild with embelishments by adding flowers, pearls, ribbons, rhinestones the options are definately limitless on this cute project.


These holders would be a perfect teachers gift.  Heck, you could make one for everybody you know!  The box holds regular copy paper cut into quarters.


My Stampin' Supplies
  • Card Stock
    • Chocolate Chip
  • Designers Series Paper
    • Fan Fair
  • Accessories
    • Neutrals Brads
    • Purchased Copy Paper
  • Tools
    • Simply Scored
    • Paper Snips
    • Paper Piercer
  • Adhesives
    • Sticky Strip
    • SNAIL
A special thank you goes to my fellow demo, Kaye for sharing her project with me.

Thank YOU for stopping by for a visit today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  I hope you come back again soon for another visit.

Until then...

Happy Stamping,
Teri





No comments: