2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Friday, August 24, 2012

Layered Label Collection

Hello Friends!

Today is another Demo Shoebox Swap project.  I sure am enjoying sharing all of the projects we made during our last demo meeting.  This card has lots of layers which means there is lots of interest.  I hope you enjoy seeing it as much as I did making it.




Is this card not gorgeous?  It reminds me of my grandmother as these were her favorite colors.  The sentiment in the center on the Cajun Craze card stock says Heartfelt.  My camera did not pick that up very well.

 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Set
    • Layered Labels
  • Card Stock
    • Soft Suede
    • Cajun Craze
    • Very Vanilla
  • Designers Series Paper
    • Comfort Cafe
  • Accessories
    • Apothecary Accents Framelits
    • Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
    • Neutral Brads
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Paper Piercer
    • Paper Snips
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
A special thank you goes to Connie for sharing her project with us.
 
Thank YOU for stopping by for a visit today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon for another visit.
 
Until then...
 
Happy Stamping,
Teri
 
 


No comments: