2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, August 27, 2012

Explosion Pocket Vest

Hello Friends!

Today is my last installment of our Demo Shoebox Swap.  I hope you have enjoyed the projects as much as I have enjoyed sharing them with you.

This is an Explosion Pocket Vest.  This is taken from Paper Arts with Creativity and the pattern design is by Sheila Cunningham.  Here is a pic of the vest closed.


Next is a pic with the Explosion Pockets open:


Next is a pic with the vest open:
 
 
And finally, all pieces parts open:
 
 
 
This card was lots of fun to put together. 
 
 
My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Designers Series Paper
    • International Bazaar
      • Use for the five pattern pieces
  • Card Stock
    • Whisper White
      • 3 1/2" x 10", scored every 2", accordian fold
      • 2 pieces 2" square
      • 2 pieces 1" x 2"
  • Accessories
    • Velcro dot - purchased product
  • Tools
    • Paper Snips
  • Adhesive
    • Sticky Strip
 
A special thank you goes out to Jo for sharing such a wonderful project with us.
 
 
Thank YOU for visiting my blog today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon for another visit.
 
 
Until then...
 
 
Happy Stamping!
 
Teri



2 comments:

Sandy said...

How cute is this! Wow, love it.

Sue Robinson said...

WOW indeed I love it too. Fab design. Sorry I've not been to chat lately Sue