2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines - Bravo Burgandy

Good morning Stampers!

Thank you hopping over to my blog from Sandy's blog.  Sandy is so creative.  I just loved what did with her colors.

In case you just now joined our blog hop from here, we are to create a project using Bravo Burgandy.  If you look at your Color Coach, there are two more color combos that goes with Bravo Burgandy.  These are River Rock and Baja Breeze or More Mustard and Crumb Cake.  I chose the second color combo:



I used the technique called Emboss Resist and did some "fussy cutting" for my creation this week. I hope you like it.


My Stampin' Supplies:

  •  Stamp Set
    • Elements of Style
  • Card Stock
    • Crumb Cake
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Bravo Burgandy
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Bravo Burgandy
    • More Mustard
    • Crumb Cake
  • Accessories
    • Versa Mark Ink Pad
    • Whisper White Embossing Powder
  • Tools
    • Heat Tool
    • Paper Snips
  • Adhesive
    • Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue
    • Bone Folder
Thank you for visiting my blog today.  I look forward to reading your comments.  Please come back again soon.

Be sure to hop on over to Robbie's blog to see her beautiful creation.  I go to her blog pretty often to get some out of the box ideas.   Also, she is the first on on our blog hop.  So, if you started at my blog you can make the full circle. 

Until next time...

Happy Stamping,
Teri


7 comments:

Sandy said...

Very, very, nice Teri. You really did do some "fussy" cutting. Lots of it. I like the subtle joining of all the colors -- cute hummingbird. Great job.

Lizzy said...

Love your fussy cutting - beautiful card!

Amanda said...

Yay, Teri! You, and your scissors, deserve a round of applause for this one! That little bird really "hovers" over those flowers! Great!

Carol Smith said...

This is really cool, Teri, I'll have to try it!

Helen said...

Wow Teri. That's a lot of work. Love the card. Cute, cute, cute!

Helen said...

Teri, you put a lot of work into this card. It's really nice. Love the card!

Helen said...

Wow Teri. You put a lot of work into this card. It's very nicely done. I love it.