2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Riding Hood Red

Good morning, Stampers!

Thank you for hopping by my blog today from Sandy's blog!  Her creation is so beautiful!  In case you didn't arrive here from Sandy's blog, today is the Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop and the color we are showcasing is Riding Hood Red.  With Riding Hood Red, we have two options to choose from:  Baja Breeze and So Saffron OR Basic Gray and More Mustard.  I chose the second option.


I am not very pleased with my card today.  I went to pull out my Riding Hood Red card stock and ink pad and discovered I ran out of the card stock and had not ordered the ink pad!  Don't you hate that when it happens?  So, I just improvised and used my Riding Hood Red Stampin' Write Marker and did the direct to stamp technique for my sentiment.  Also, I tried using the Riding Hood Red on the butterflies with the Basic Gray and they looked hideous!  Tee Hee!


My Stampin' Supplies


  • Stamp Sets
    • Papillion Potpourri
    • Trust God
  • Card Stock
    • More Mustard
    • Whisper White
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Riding Hood Red
    • Basic Gray
    • More Mustard
  • Tools
    • Elegant Butterfly Punch
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
Thank you for visiting my blog today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back for a visit soon.

To continue on with our blog hop, please go to Tracy's  blog to see her awesome creation.

Until next time,

Happy Stamping,
Teri

5 comments:

Carol Smith said...

Teri, this is so rich! I love the simplicity of it and how it just speaks. Great job!

Pam said...

I think your card came out great. Sometimes we need those mishaps so we are forced to be more resourceful and creative. Great card!

Pam said...

Teri I think your card came out great. Sometmes we need those mishaps to make us more resourceful and creative. Nice Job!

Amanda said...

Teri, don't be disappointed with this card, it is wonderful! This card is gentle and soothing! I love it!

Tracy said...

Still a pretty card. Glad you had the marker!