2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Not Quite Navy

Hello Friends!

Thank you for hopping over from  blog.  I just love the creation she came up with using the Not Quite Navy combo!

If you did not come by via Pam's blog, today is the Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop.  This week we are showcasing Not Quite Navy.  We are to make a project using one of two combonations which are: Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze and More Mustard OR Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie, and Garden Green.  I chose the first combo of Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, and More Mustard.  These colors just reminds me of fall.




In making this card, I thought I needed to balance it out by throwing in a few neutral colors.  What do you think?

My Stampin' Supplies
 
  • Stamp Sets
    • Wonderfall
    • French Foilage
  • Card Stock
    • Not Quite Navy
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • More Mustard
    • Cajun Craze
    • Soft Suede
    • Crumb Cake
  • Tools
    • Fingers and hands - Tee Hee
    • Paper Snips
  • Adhesive
    • Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
 
To continue on the Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop, click on over to Tracy's blog to see her awesome creation.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit today.  I look forward to reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon.

Until then...

Happy Stamping,
Teri

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Super cute! I like the "note" in the middle...it looks like it may have gotten lost and collected up with the fall leaves.

Helen said...

pretty, pretty, pretty. I love the Fall, so naturally, I love the leaves on the card. Love what you did with the crinkled paper. Nice card!

Amanda said...

Very nice! Love that leaf set!

inkedx2 said...

Great card! Love that note in the center.