2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Night of Navy

Hello, Stampers!

Thank you for visiting my blog today.  If you came in from Sandy's blog, isn't her creation just beautiful?  She has many creative ideas.  If you started here on my blog, we are showcasing the color of Night of Navy.  We were to pick one of two combos featuring Night of Navy.  Our choices were:
Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler OR Night of Navy, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight.  I chose combo number two.

I have had this stamp set for a while and decided to finally use it.




My Stampin' Supplies

  • Stamp Set
    • Daring Adventure
  • Card Stock
    • Night of Navy
    • Old Olive
    • Daffodil Delight
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • Night of Navy
  • Accessories
    • Versa Mark Ink Pad
    • Corner Rounder Punch
  • Tools
    • Embossing Buddy
    • Heat Tool
    • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Dimensionals

Thank you for joining me today.  I love reading your comments.  I am the last stop today on our Blog Hop.  If you started here on my blog, please be sure to hop on over to Robbie's blog to see her fabulous creation.


Until next time...


Happy Stamping,

Teri


3 comments:

Helen said...

What a fun card, Teri. The footprints reminds me of "Mystery" on our local PBS station. Ohhh .. what's at the end of the footsteps? Love it.

Sandy said...

Nice, Teri. I hadn't noticed that stamp set, but am taking another look. Love those footprints. I like all the colored layers beneath your sentiment. Good job on the challenge.

Amanda said...

Great Teri! I am always on the hunt for great cards that could be used for men! Filing this picture away in my brain! Thanks for sharing!