2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Eleg. Eggplant

Good morning, Stampers!

Thank you for hopping over from Sandy's blog.  Don't you just love all of her different textures in her card?  I love it!

In case you did not arrive here via Sandy's blog, today is Wednesday and that means it is Blog Hop Day.  Today's showcase color is Elegant Eggplant.  Our chat group decided it would be fun to do a blog hop using all of the colors in our Color Coach.  Today we are to use one of the two combos: Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard, and Garden Green OR Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo, and River Rock.  I chose combo #1.




My Stampin' Supplies
  • Stamp Set
    • Bordering on Romance
  • Card Stock
    • Elegant Eggplant
    • More Mustard
    • Whisper White
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Elegant Eggplant
    • More Mustard
    • Garden Green
  • Accessories
    • Organza Ribbon
  • Tools
    • Staz On Ink
      • Black
    • Blender Pen
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Dimensionals

To continue on our Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop, hop on over to Tracy's blog.  She has a really neat surprise for you.  I just love her card!

Thank you for visiting with me today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again soon for another visit.

Until then...

Happy Stamping,

Teri

       
       




5 comments:

Tracy said...

Teri, I love everything about this card! Isn't that stamp set fun?!

Amanda said...

Very well done! I love how real and delicate the flowers look! Great job!

Helen said...

Teri, this is one of my favorite stamp sets. I love what you did with the challenge this week. It's darling.

Lizzy said...

Oh Gosh . . . this is gorgeous! I want this set now!

inkedx2 said...

Beautiful card Teri! Your coloring is fabulous.