2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, August 6, 2012

By the Seashore

Good morning, Stampers!

Today I thought I would share with you a card using a technique called Faux Netting.  It is made by using the Woodgrain background stamp and stamping horizontally and then vertically.



My Stampin' Supplies


  • Stamp Sets
    • By the Seashore
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
    • Woodgrain Background Stamp
  • Card Stock
    • Whisper White
    • Soft Suede
    • Baja Breeze
    • Soft Suede
  • Classic Stampin' Inks
    • Crumb Cake
    • Soft Suede
  • Accessories
    • Basic Pearls
    • Modern Label Punch
    • 1/16" Punch
    • Linen Thread
  • Tools
    • Versa Mark
    • Embossing Buddy
    • White Embossing Powder
    • Heat Tool
    • Paper Snips
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin Dimensionals
Thank you for visiting with me today.  I enjoy reading your comments below.  Please come back again for another visit soon.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping,
Teri

       

1 comment:

Sandy said...

What a great idea! I love the look of the netting.