2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, July 5, 2012

You Are Loved

Good morning, Stampers!

Today I wanted to share with you a project that I have not done.  It is called Paper Piecing.  I also used a Valentine's Day stamp set.  Yes, you can use a holiday stamp set without it being that holiday.  I hope that made sense.  LOL.  Normally, I would not have put these colors together, but thanks to the awesome Color Coach, I can broaden my color creativity.



Well, what do you think?  This card was really easy peasy to make and fun too!

Here is my recipe for this card:
  • Stamp Set
    • You Are Loved
  • Card Stock
    • Crumb Cake
    • Raspberry Ripple*
    • Perfect Plum
  • Stampin' Up! Classic Ink Pad
    • Raspberry Ripple*
  • Accessories
    • Itty Bitty Buttons
    • Bakers Twine - Whisper White
  • Punches
    • 1 3/8" Circle
    • 5 Petal Flower - Sorry this punch has been discontinued.
  • Tools
    • Paper Piercer
    • Mat Pack
  • Adhesives
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
    • SNAIL
* 2012-2014 In-Color

I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Please leave your comments below.  I really enjoy reading them.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri

No comments: