2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, July 9, 2012

Thoughts of You

Good Morning, Stampers!

Today, I thought I would share with you a card I made over the weekend.  I have been neglecting my Big Shot for quite sometime now, so I decided I wanted to play with it for a while.  I used several different elements for my card.  Can you pick them all out?



Teri's Stampin' Supplies:

  • Stamp Set
    • Apothecary Art
  • Card Stock
    • Very Vanilla
    • Midnight Muse
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Midnight Muse*
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • More Mustard
    • Rich Razzleberry
    • Old Olive
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Framelits
      • Labels Collection
    • Textured Impressions
      • Perfect Polka Dots
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
* New 2012-2013 In-Color

I hope you have enjoyed my card today.  Please leave your comments below.  I enjoy reading them.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

You have out done yourself on this one.. This card is absolutly beautiful. Reminds me of my mother.