2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Friday, July 20, 2012

My Digital Studio 2 Is Coming Soon!



Good morning, Stampers!

They just announced yesterday at Convention that the MDS 2 will be available on August 1, 2012!  How exciting is that?  If you would like to purchase My Digital Studio (item 118108) or My Digital Studio Express (item 124483) and upgrade to MDS 2 for FREE when it becomes available (a $19.95 US/$24.95 CAN value) on August 1, 2012!

Details:
  • If you purchase the My Digital Studio software between May 8, 2012 and July 31, 2012 you'll receive an e-mail when the MDS 2 free upgrade is ready.  It will include instructions on how to download your free upgrade.
  • My Digital Studio and My Digital Studio Express will remain at their retail prices during this offer.  Also, you Stampin' Up! is giving you an ongoing 30-day FREE TRIAL on the My Digital Express.  If you are interested in this, please contact me via email at teribstampin at gmail dot com.
  • The upgrade to MDS 2 is only available via download thru my online store.
  • This offer is not available to those who purchased the My Digital Studio software before May 8, 2012.
  • You must purchase the software during the offer timeframe to be eligable for the free upgrade.  The offer is not available for those using the downloadable free trial version of My Digital Studio Express and have not purchased the software.  It's not available for those who have purchased content discs and have not purchased the software.
Thank you for stopping by today.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime.
I hope you will come back again soon.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri

No comments: