2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mixed Bunch - Monochromatic

Good morning, Stampers!

Today I thought I would share with you a technique that I have seen a bunch of times but have never tried it.  It is called Monochromatic Technique.  What you do is pick a main color and then a neutral color.  In this card, I picked Night of Navy as my main color and then Whisper White as my neutral color.  I really like how it turned out.


What do you think?  This card was a really quick to complete even with the embossing the center of the flower.

My Stampin' Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets
    • Mixed Bunch
    • Loving Thoughts
  • Card Stock
    • Night of Navy
    • Whisper White
  • Classic Stampin' Ink
    • Night of Navy
  • Other Ink
    • Versa Mark Pad
  • Accessories
    • Grosgrain Stitched Ribbon (1/4")
      • Night of Navy
    • Embossing Powder
      • Whisper White
    • Punch
      • 3/4" Circle
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Dimensional
  • Tools
    • Heat Tool
Thank you so much for visiting today.  I look forward to reading your comments below.  Please come back by again tomorrow for our Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping,
Teri

P.S. Remember, today is the last day you can get the Reason to Smile stamp set for only $5 with a $50 order!  Please see my side bar for information.  Also, tomorrow the 2012 Holiday Catalog goes live!  Do you have yours yet?  If not, and you do not have a relationship with a demonstrator, please contact me at teribstampin@gmail.com or call me at 540-616-8528 and I will get you a catalog right out to you.

No comments: