2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's A Picnic Challenge!

Good morning, Stampers!

Donna over at our morning chat group (Sunny Morning) on her blog has issued us a challenge with a picnic theme.  I thought I would go out on a limb and do a scrapbook page!  Now, if you know me, I don't do many scrapbook pages but this theme kind of screamed at me to do a scrapbook page instead of a card.  So, here ya go:



Well, whatcha think?  I actually had fun making this page.  I did not have a pic yet as we have not had our family picnic at the lake yet this month! 


Here is my recipe for my 8" x 8" page:

  • Card Stock
    • Bashful Blue
    • Whisper White
    • Wild Wasabi
    • Basic Black
    • Real Red
  • Stampin' Up! Classic Ink Pad
    • Real Red
    • Wild Wasabi
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Garden Green
    • Basic Black
  • Punches
    • 1 3/4" Circle
    • 1 3/8" Circle
    • 1" Circle
    • Mini Punch Pack - Circle
    • 2" x 1 3/8" Oval
    • Owl Builder Punch
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Stripes Impression Folder
    • Paper Snips
    • Paper Piercer
    • Printer
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Tombow Monoadhesive Multipurpose Glue
Whew, what a list of goodies! 

Be sure to come on over to Donna's blog at www.butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com and join us in our chat room and join in on the challenges.  I will be looking for you!

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri


       

2 comments:

Butternutsage said...

oh my goodness what fun!!! At first I thought it was a card then I realized it was a beautiful scrap book page AWESOME idea Teri thansk for playing!

Carolyn said...

I can just about see you sitting there beside that red & white gingham cloth eating that watermelon right now. Love it.