2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 4th!

Good Morning, Stampers!

Today really is July 3rd but due to Coloring Down the Lines Blog Hop that is scheduled for tomorrow, I wanted to share with you my creation for Independence Day.


What do you think?  This design kinda "popped" into my head.

Here is my recipe for today's card:
  • Stamp Sets
    • 25 & Counting
    • Wacky Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Midnight Muse
    • Real Red
    • Whisper White
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Midnight Muse
    • Real Red
  • Accessories
    • Baker's Twine
      • Cherry Cobbler
    • Dazzling Diamonds
  • Adhesive
    • Two-Way Glue Pen
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
    • SNAIL
I hope you enjoyed my card today.  It was really fun making it.  In case you were wondering, yes, I did turn off my ceiling fan first before playing with the Dazzling Diamonds!  (Smile & Wink).

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri


4 comments:

Butternutsage said...

this is AWESOME! At first I thought you used the snowflake embossing folder then I read the recipe SOOOOOO CLEVER!!!!! You are very creative Miss Teri...and I am glad to see you turned off your fan was that from experience or just common sense (wink)

Sandy said...

Super! Love your thought process to come up with this firecracker. Glad you turned off that fan.

Carolyn said...

This is very nice. Like your idea.

Pam said...

This is fabulous!!!! Happy 4th