2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, July 2, 2012

For Everything You Are To Me

Good morning, Stampers!

Today I thought I would change it up a bit and use some Designers Series Paper (DSP).  I chose the new DSP called Floral District.  I just love the colors in this paper.


Here is my recipe:
  • Stamp Set
    • Petite Pairs
  • Card Stock
    • Tangerine Tango
    • Lucky Limeade
    • Whisper White
  • DSP
    • Floral District
  • Ink
    • Versamark
  • Punches
    • 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
    • 1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
    • 1" Circle Punch
  • Accessories
    • Stampin' Emboss Powder
      • Whisper White
    • Designer Button
      • Neutrals
    • Bakers Twine
      • Whisper White
  • Tools
    • Paper Piercer
    • Embossing Buddy
    • Heat Tool
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Dimensionals

I hope you have enjoyed my card today.  Stay tuned for tomorrow as I will be showing you my Happy July 4th card!

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri



2 comments:

Butternutsage said...

fun Teri Love the inspiration you provide for using DSP!

Carolyn said...

I like the colors on this one too. Keep up the wonderful work.